Some Helpful Tips to Prepare For Your Closet Buy-Out
· We are NOT like traditional consignment shops! We accept almost any items – even items with minor flaws and past season items! We accept seasonal items year-round.
· Items should be closet-clean. We cannot accept items that are dirty, contain pet hair, deodorant, and/or smoke odors – Kindly launder these items prior to your closet buy. A cleaning fee will be deducted from the payout for items that need to be laundered.
· No need to sort or place on hangers! Just fold items and place in a disposable plastic bag(s).
· Items that we cannot accept will be donated to a local non-profit donation center and we will mail you the donation tax receipt for your records.
· We pay you upfront! Please see the Buying Guide for a more detailed price list. At this time, we only pay via electronic funds transfer through PayPal.
· We can pick up your items from your home, you can drop them off at our offices, or any other mutually-agreed upon convenient location.
· All sales are final. Unfortunately, we cannot sort through and return items to you once the sale has been completed.